FCCLA Diana Howard - Family & Consumer Sciences
Walnut Ridge Chapter
Dues: $25.00 or $15.00 if you have your offical red polo
RECRUIT! RETAIN! RECOGNIZE!
CTE FCCLA Membership campaign: GO FOR THE RED!
2019-2020 THEME: YOUR STORY
What is FCCLA?
To promote personal growth and leadership development through family and consumer sciences education. Focusing on the multiple roles of family member, wage earner, and community leader, members develop skills for life through character development, creative and critical thinking, interpersonal communication, practical knowledge and vocational preparation.
- To provide opportunities for personal development and preparation for adult life.
- To strengthen the function of the family as a basic unit of society.
- To encourage democracy through cooperation in the home and family.
- To encourage individual and group involvement in helping achieve global cooperation and harmony.
- To promote greater understanding between youth and adults.
- To provide opportunities for making decisions and assuming responsibilities.
- To prepare for the multiple roles of men and women in today’s society.
- To promote Family And Consumer Sciences, Family And Consumer Science careers, and related occupations.
Be sure to check out our National Website: www.fcclainc.org We follow their rules & regulations